1. Never cut the pasta!
2. Never walk in the middle of the lane or the road. Always walk on the side.
3. In one of the 400 drinking fountains in Rome, never put your mouth on the tap or under the flowing water. (And never fill up a drink bottle - only tourists do that!). Block the flow using your index finger and the big finger, and the water will fly out a hole higher up. Always drink from here!
4. Never obey traffic signals strictly. They are a suggestion only.
5. Never cut the pasta!
6. At the Trevi Fountain, always toss the coin over the left shoulder using the right hand. You can close your eyes, and make a wish, which is a tradition stretching back 2,000 years when the Romans would go off to war. Before battle, soldiers would go to a river (maybe the Tiber), toss a coin over the left shoulder and wish for a safe return.
7. If using a cup to eat ice cream, always sit down. If walking while eating ice cream, always use a cone!
8. Drink cappuccino only in the morning, never in the afternoon or evening.
9. Never cut the pasta!